Tourism North East has been the peak regional tourism body in Victoria’s High Country since 2011, driving the strategic direction of tourism within the region.
Tourism North East’s contributions to Parklands Albury Wodonga are diverse and greatly valued. These include:
- Technical advice when preparing funding submissions
- Opportunities to input to regional and state strategic plans
- Participation in regional marketing programs, such as the Cycle Salute and High Country Harvest Festivals, which have been designed to attract visitors to the region during quieter visitor seasons.
- Networks through participation in the nature-based tourism working group
- Keeping abreast of tourism industry issues.